This summer, come to downtown Seattle and set off a on a new adventure everyday! Spruce Street School offers eight week-long summer camp sessions for children ages 5-10. Weekly themes connect the daily activities and include beach trips, water exploration, hikes, indoor play time and art projects. Counselors work to understand children’s interests, helping them to make strong friendships while enjoying a full Seattle summer experience.
- Low student/teacher ratios
- Many varied activities each week
- Doors open at 8:00 a.m., last pick up is at 5:30 p.m.
- Field trips everyday! Children are off campus from 9:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Morning and afternoon snacks provided
- Experienced, creative, and energetic counselors
- $300 per week
Registration for 2017 will open on February 27, 2017.