Spruce Street School accepts applications for children applying to kindergarten through fifth grade. Your child will be accepted for enrollment based on observation during a student visit, information from prior placement, and parent questionnaires. We do not administer, nor require any tests for admission.
- Request an application online or by calling (206) 621-9211.
- Attend an Open House and/or schedule a tour.
- Complete and return the application form with the application fee by January 12, 2017.
- Schedule a time for your child to visit the school. For applicants ages 4-1/2 through 6, please save the date Saturday, March 4, for a student visit day.
- Enrollment decisions and contracts are mailed by March 17, to be returned by March 28, 2017.
- Applications received after January 12, 2017 will be reviewed on a rolling basis.