Tuition for the 2016-2017 school year is $22,410.00. Tuition includes all school day activities and before school care. Tuition for the next school year is usually set in January by the Board of Trustees.
A Typical Financial Year at Spruce Street School:
- Tuition: expect a 4-8% increase in tuition each year of your child’s attendance; financial aid is available.
- Annual Fund gift: Gifts range from $5-$15,000 or more, and should be a meaningful gift for each family. The average gift is about $1200 per child.
- Auction: We request procurement of about $2000 per child.
- Childcare: afterschool care is available. Costs range depending upon amount of time required, starting with a minimal drop in fee and ending with full time care (about $2500 for the year).
- Other costs at your discretion: cross country (under $50), Scholastic books, classroom gifts